Generally, real estate agents are known for their property management, buying, selling and leasing services. However, here at McGees Property Brisbane, we can also effectively handle your commercial lease management. We offer more than traditional real estate agency services.
As your business grows, you’re likely to see your locations grow as well. This may involve either relocating, or finding an additional address for your business. As experienced industry professionals since 1889, your McGees Property Brisbane representative will ensure that your lease agreements are met completely. This includes the entitlements are you are eligible for. We ensure that your needs are also being closely adhered to, and effectively manage this with the owner or their property manager.
Our commercial leasing agents manage a number of property portfolios on behalf of the tenants. Our services in this area broadly include:
- Creating and maintaining an accurate register of all lease documents;
- Acting as the point of contact for owners, managing agents and/or franchisees;
- Monitoring rent and outgoing payments;
- Ensuring critical lease dates are met;
- Overseeing and determining the responsibility for repairs and maintenance;
- Providing advice and negotiating rent reviews; and
- Overseeing the vacating of premises, including making good, on the lease expiry date.
McGees’ provision of lease management services has provided clients with a level of property experience, understanding and knowledge not available in-house, resulting in significant savings. Leasing commercial property is a core specialty here at McGees Property Brisbane. Ensure you employ the professionals and call us today.