McGees’ reputation in advisory and consultancy has grown because of our ability to be solution orientated and not to be constrained by more traditional approaches to property.
Our personnel charged with the responsibility of advisory and consultancy instructions are generally multi-skilled with extensive experience in agency, valuation, property management and/or advocacy. They have acted for sellers, buyers, mortgagees, mortgagors, landlords, tenants, small private owners and large multi-nationals. The company has harnessed this experience and talent to provide clients with a knowledgeable assessment of the problem faced and the solution required. Unlike many consultants our people are not only technically adept, but are regularly involved in the negotiations for the sale and leasing of property every day.
McGees’ consultancy practice is varied and has involved us in such matters as:
- Project managing the disposal of a large portfolio of surplus assets;
- Advising vendors on the marketing, negotiating and sale process implemented by an appointed selling agent;
- Providing property information on takeover targets;
- Providing comment on the Australian premises of foreign companies;
- Providing comment on the land use immediately surrounding a client’s environmentally sensitive holdings;
- Providing advice on the likely highest and best use for property at the cessation of the current use;
- Providing comment and advice on properties subject to dispute between two associated companies.
Our consulting instructions are received as a result of clients recognising our ability to provide professional, dependable advice.