McGees is a long established, privately owned company and is unique in the property services profession due to its philosophies, ownership and ability to value add to its clients’ needs. We focus on creating a happy, cohesive, positive work environment, where team members understand expectations and have the resources required to deliver results.
“Since 1889 this company has set high standards and we employ based on a strict set criteria of values and attitude. Our people are employed on the basis of a career and not a job. They are mentored and coached from day one to take ownership of their actions. They acknowledge that they act in the best interest of our clients. We are truly proud of our people and team culture and we know when they succeed we do as well.”
We know that our best people ‘add value’ so there is always room for you should you share a similar view and a career path to future leadership roles. We are quite focused and active on building the best commercial property group in every market we reside.
Do you have?
- Professionalism and a genuine focus on client outcomes through value adding in everything you do.
If so, you are welcomed to make application for the potential roles:-
Senior Commercial Valuer
If you are:
- A Senior Valuer with at least 7 years experience
- A registered and certified practicing Valuer
- A industry specific Valuer
- Have a proven track record in client care
Then contact Scott Campbell Head of Valuation and Professional Services
P: 0403 165 355 E: email@example.com
Senior Property Manager
- At least 5 years experience in Property Management managing multiple properties
- A Certificate of Registration or full Real Estate License and a QLD Driver’s License
- Exposure to large landlords and/or tenants
- Microsoft office skills and Internet based systems knowledge
- Ability to work in a demanding and fast paced role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- A sense of confidentiality and integrity
- Ability to work autonomously and part of a team
- Flexibility, demonstrate initiative and enthusiasm
- Excellent presentation
- Excellent Inter personal skills
- Ability to negotiate and influence outcomes
- Fantastic customer relationship skills
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Highly ethical business practices
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying for this role, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org