Perfectly positioned in East Brisbane's exclusive Churchie precinct this character residence offers an outstanding opportunity for the discerning buyer to unlock the potential of this character home and create the ideal inner city retreat.
Owned by the same family since the 1970's, this character home has been well loved and needs a new family to give her some tender loving care. The Executors of the Estate have given clear instructions the property will be sold at Auction if not prior.
This is without doubt an outstanding opportunity to purchase home with massive potential on a 354m2 block in a fantastic location just 2km from Brisbane's CBD.
- Timber flooring, high ceilings and VJ walls
- Original feaures throughout
- 3 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom
- Fully fenced rear yard
- Off street parking
- 2km to the Brisbane CBD
- Walking distance to Anglican Church Grammar School and East Brisbane State Primary School
- Walking distance to the world famous Gabba, cafes, shops and restaurants
- Public transport in close proximity ( Bus, City Cat)
- Easy access to the M1, Clem 7 and major arterials