T1/20 - 30 Harry Street is centrally located within Ashgrove's major shopping precinct and represents an ideal opportunity for savvy business owners to secure one of Ashgrove's last remaining large floor plate opportunities.
Property highlights include:
• Elevated position with large glass frontage and multiple entry points - approximately 40 metre frontage
• One of Ashgrove's last remaining large floor plate opportunities
• Anchor tenant Aldi and surrounding national retailers including Coles and Woolworths
• District Centre Zoning - suits a wide range of uses
• Additional outdoor seating available (subject to BCC approval)
• Generous on site parking (91 spaces) and disabled access
T1/20 - 30 Harry Street is offered For Lease by Expressions of Interest.
Interested parties are invited to contact Nina Brailey and Justin Clarke of McGees Property for additional information or to arrange an inspection.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Car Parking - Surface