Being offered to market for the first time in 20 years, 275 Brunswick Street represents an ideal opportunity for investors looking to enter a tightly held inner city precinct.
Key features include:
• Iconic Valley Mall frontage
• Freehold asset in a prime location
• High exposure – substantial foot traffic
• Whole building area 330m² (subject to survey)
• Whole building lease to Brisbane City Council
• First time offered to market in 20 years
275 Brunswick Street is in a prime position to capitalise on the surrounding infrastructure project and is within close proximity to Brisbane CBD and benefits from major infrastructure and transport amenity including:
• 77m Fortitude Valley Music Hall
• 98m Fortitude Valley Train Station
• Frequently serviced by bus services including the City Glider
• Convenient access to major arterial road
• 950m Howard Smith Wharves
• 1.4km Brisbane GPO
The asset i offered via Private Treaty, pricing upon application.
Interested parties are invited to contact Justin Clarke of McGees Property for additional information or to arrange an inspection.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools