Being offered to market for the first time in 20 years, 275 Brunswick Street represents an ideal opportunity for investors looking to enter a tightly held inner city precinct.
Key features include:
• Iconic Valley Mall frontage
• Freehold asset in a prime location
• High exposure – substantial foot traffic
• Whole building area 330m² (subject to survey)
• Whole building lease to Brisbane City Council
• First time offered to market in 20 years
275 Brunswick Street is in a prime position to capitalise on the surrounding infrastructure project and is within close proximity to Brisbane CBD and benefits from major infrastructure and transport amenity including:
• 77m Fortitude Valley Music Hall
• 98m Fortitude Valley Train Station
• Frequently serviced by bus services including the City Glider
• Convenient access to major arterial road
• 950m Howard Smith Wharves
• 1.4km Brisbane GPO
The asset i offered via Private Treaty, pricing upon application.
Interested parties are invited to contact Justin Clarke and Tallula Pitt-Brown of McGees Property for additional information or to arrange an inspection.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools