Representing a rare opportunity, this stand alone office building occupies a dominant corner position and represents a growth story suitable for owner occupier and investor alike.
• Brisbane City expansion precinct
• Corner freehold commercial site of 423m²*
• Net lettable area: 644m²* (over two levels)
• First floor tenancies leased
• Abundance of natural light
• 10 basement car parks
17 Henry Street, Spring Hill is within easy walking distance of the Brisbane City Centre and benefits from close proximity to major infrastructure and transport amenity including:
• Central Station
• Riverside Ferry Terminal
• Howard Smith Wharves
• Fortitude Valley Train Station
• Brunswick Street Mall
17 Henry Street, Spring Hill is being offered For Sale on an "as is where is" basis by Public Auction to be held onsite on Wednesday 1 May at 1.00pm AEST.
For more information or to arrange an inspection please contact Justin Clarke on 0419 704 412 or Jose Rojas on 0431 245 598.
Car Parking - Basement
Close to Schools
Close to Shops
Close to Transport