- 1659M2 approx. warehouse and office
- 6 metre container height roller doors
- 3 phase power / 5 metre minimum internal height
- Car parks onsite
- Amenities / including shower
- Fantastic signage opportunity
- Flexible lease terms
- Owner will consider all uses
- Minutes to the Centenary Highway
- Incentives on offer
- Public transport and amenities in close proximity
The building offers an immaculately presented office /showroom with adjoining warehouse. The property offers a spacious open plan area with great natural light.
The fully renovated warehouse features high bay clearance, 6 x roller doors and an additional mezzanine level.
Due to the configuration of the property it may be subdivided to offer a selection of options for the owner occupier or investor.
24 Counihan Street is located in a predominantly industrial precinct surrounded by a host of well established businesses. Seventeen Mile Rocks is located approximately 11kms south west from Brisbane's CBD, the suburb benefits from easy access to the Centenary Highway and Ipswich Motorway.
Please call Nina Brailey from McGees property for further information.
3 Phase Power
Loading Dock Access
Roller Door Access