• Large glass frontage - Floor to ceiling windows
• Open plan space with kitchenette and amenities (provision for shower)
• Great street parking
• Storage / Garage available by negotiation
• Air conditioned / Amenities
• Street appeal / Great location
• Competitive rent
• 600m* to the Pacific Motorway
• 700m* Holland Park West Busway
• 6km* to the Brisbane CBD
• 6.6km* to Garden City
If you are looking to escape from the endless traffic and the hustle & bustle of the City, then 47 Sebring Street is the property for you. Located in the heart of Holland Park and only minutes to the CBD, this unique property is suitable for a range of businesses.
Originally purpose built in the early 1960s as a neighbourhood general store and butcher, it has had a varied history in the intervening years. Renovated by the current owners it is ready for the next business.
Located approximately 6kms South East from the Brisbane CBD, Holland Park is an older suburb that continues to gain in popularity. Although predominantly a residential suburb, it features commercial areas along Logan Road and in pockets throughout the suburb.
Please call Nina Brailey from McGees Property on 0415 387 727 and Jose Rojas 0431 245 598 to schedule your inspection.