• 100m2* or 200m2* available
• Adjoining Westpac Bank
• Busy location with foot traffic
• Excellent signage opportunities
• Completely refurbished by owner
• Glass frontage / Great Exposure
• Onsite parking at rear and Street parking
• Rear access / Self contained
• Suitable for a variety of users
Neighbouring Westpac Bank the property offers great exposure with full glass frontage to heavily trafficked Ipswich Road. There are currently 2 tenancies available of 100m2* which may be combined to create a 200m2* tenancy.
Annerley Junction precinct offers a wide selection of established businesses including retailers such as Woolworths, professionals and service providers. Recently we have seen popular Brands including specialist retailer 99 Bikes and Place Real Estate Annerley relocate to this busy location.
Annerley has recently seen gentrification with new retail, residential and service developments taking place breathing new life into the area. The area is also well positioned to see continued growth being serviced by a strong public transport network including buses and trains.
Close proximity to:
• 150m* Bus Stop
• 750m* Fairfield Train Station
• 100m* Woolworths Annerley
• 1.5km* PA Hospital
• 2.1km* Greenslopes Hospital
• 6km* Brisbane CBD
• 1.3km* Buranda Village
Please call Jose Rojas on 0431 245 598 or Nina Brailey on 0415 387 727 from McGees for further information.